- Each learning week will require at least 2 hours of learning. At least one hour will be devoted to lessons with your instructor. The additional hour will be for studying or completing assignments.
- A lesson may be rescheduled on agreement between both parties.
- Homework assignments must be completed and e-mailed to your instructor at least 12 hours in advance of the next lesson.
- Students will not advance in the course until they have completed the requirements of the learning week as defined by the syllabus.
- FLEX days will be included as required.
Required Literature: “Дорога в Россию” by V. Antonova and M. Nakhabina.
Required Platforms: E-mail Account, Facebook Account, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, Skype, PayPal Account
Required Accessories: Russian Keyboard Stickers, Notepads, Note Cards
|Week 1||Alphabet, Vowels and Consonants|
|Week 2||First Words and Phrases|
|Week 4||Personal Pronouns|
|Week 5||Verb Conjugation – Present Tense|
|Week 6||Articles, Adverbs of Place|
|Week 7||Plural of Nouns, Plural of Possessive Pronouns|
|Week 9||Numbers, Adjectives, Demonstrative Pronouns, Currency|